Call for Abstracts
We welcome submissions of extended abstracts (1 page max) related to the relevant research areas. Submissions may include previously published results, late-breaking results, and work in progress. Accepted submissions will be featured on the workshop website with a video presentation and announced during the workshop program. The workshop is non-archival, so participants are free to submit their work for publication elsewhere.
To submit an abstract, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “USKB submission: [TITLE]”. Please include:
- Abstract in PDF format (1-page max) as an attachment. Abstracts will be lightly reviewed to ensure that the topic is within the scope of the workshop.
- A full list of authors.
We require each accepted work to provide a recorded video presentation up to 12 minutes in length. We will reach out with video uploading instructions after acceptance notification.
Tuesday, August 31th Friday, September 10th: Deadline for submission of extended abstracts
- Wednesday, September 15th: Notification of acceptance
- Friday, October 1st: Deadline for recorded videos
- Thursday, October 7th: Workshop date
- These abstracts can be longer than the typical abstracts for a full research paper (max 1 page).
- Figures and tables are allowed, but will count toward the length limit.
- References will not count toward the length limit.
- Abstracts may include work in progress, but should include some preliminary progress rather than a sketch of the idea only.
- Abstracts do not have to be about a single paper; we allow abstracts that summarize a collection of works under a unified theme (e.g., a series of closely-related papers that build on each other or tackle a common problem).
- For writing examples, see the accepted abstracts from other AKBC workshops in previous years (e.g. SLKB, SciNLP)